- Medical advertising material;
- Discharge instructions, Medical charts, and Consent forms;
- Patient records, Medical reports, Medical prescriptions;
- Insurance claims;
- User guides for medical staff and patients;
- Instruction manuals, brochures and software;
- Medical devices, Packaging labels;
- Clinical, toxicological, pharmacological and biological information;
- Medical questionnaires and medical terminology glossaries;
- Multimedia medical applications.
Knowing a foreign language is, definitely, not enough whereas there is no room for errors. Medical translations cannot be entrusted to a person who simply speaks the language. Our elite translators have advanced degrees in your particular field; native fluency in the target language and dialect; linguistics or translation degree from a major university or language school; and extensive experience translating pharmaceutical and medical documents into a variety of languages.
Book A Language works closely with clients to ensure that translations are accurate and exceed the clients' expectations.
Confidentiality is extremely important to us and we are HIPAA-compliant for privacy .