You need a translator who knows both the language and the law
The legal translator is faced with specific challenges. Frequently, there are no target equivalents for legal terms or concepts in the source text. Moreover, judicial systems and courtroom procedures often vary considerably from one country to the other. Also, the legal documents often pertain to a technical subject matter (e.g. patent litigations, medical malpractice lawsuits, court expert reports).
At Book A Language we understand the importance of accurate legal documentation. That is why our legal translators are rigorously tested and carefully chosen. They have the necessary experience and education to provide you with accurate and precise legal translations.
Legal Document types:
Legal Translations for Law Firms or Corporations:
For all your Legal Translation Needs
Call us at
720- 319- 3101
Or fill out our
- Summons and complaints
- Judicial proceedings
- Articles of incorporation
- Power of attorney
- Evidentiary documents
- Patents & Intellectual property
- Legal correspondence
- Legal marketing translation
- Foreign legal text translation
- Witness statement
- Expert reports
- Litigation documents
Legal Translations for Individuals:
- Marriage certificates & Divorce papers
- Death and Birth Certificates
- Certificates of good character
- Proof of domicile & certificates of origin
- Residence permits
- Drivers’ Licenses, Passports and Travel Documents
- College degree certificates and diplomas
Quality Legal Translation at the most competitive rates and fastest turnaround times in the industry.
We also offer tape transcription services.